LP-BurnItDown (OZ Remix) LP-BurnItDown (OZ Remix)

pretty cool remix!! 8)

Numi - The Machine Numi - The Machine

"coolness on a lollipop!"â"¢, that's what this is... when a song, especially a wordless song, can produce imagery in one's mind, you know it is a great song! i can easily see far flung dystopian lands in an epic, gritty yet sleek sci-fi... keep up the great and inspiring work!

Numi responds:

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you liked it!

Lazlo Gray - Overthinking Lazlo Gray - Overthinking

another cool song, really loving it! nice lyrics and tune... keep up the great work!

VladNS responds:

thank you!

To say I love you To say I love you

i really like this song... it has enough of it's own life, that it doest sound like any other brit band i'm familiar with, or any other band for that matter... keep up the great work!

VladNS responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate it

MaxedOutStudio Returns MaxedOutStudio Returns

pretty beat-iful tune you have here! couldn't help tapping my feet and bopping to it...

BurnedVirus responds:

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate feedback.

Left Behind Left Behind

ver cool song... the beginning makes it sound like it's a lost track form nightmare before christmas... really looking forward to hearing more!

Fr0zEnPh0eNiX responds:

That thought never occurred to me. I appreciate the review!

Wanderer Wanderer

cool song 8)

Linktrx responds:

Thanks im glad you enjoyed :D

Elder Scrolls: Morrowind Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

i likes it... a lot... very epicish! good choice for a cover...

Tuesday Tuesday

i love this song... would love to hear more from you in this vein... deep and emotionally charged, perfect recipe for a hit! keep up the great work 8)...

Jay responds:

That's great to hear, I was hoping that I wasn't the only one imagining hearing something like this on the radio. Guess that means it's time to work on more :D

First Snow ~P~ (Teaser) First Snow ~P~ (Teaser)

beautifully done! peaceful happy tune, definitely brings a snowscape, or other peaceful setting, into play... keep up the great work, and looking forward to the finished piece! 8)